Center For Pricing Policiesاقرأ باللغة العربية
The Technical Center for Pricing Policies
Among the objectives of the Technical Center is providing proposals that contribute to the development of a general pricing policy. The Center is also responsible for controlling and monitoring price fluctuations, analyzing the market and conducting statistical studies thereof.
The Technical Center for Pricing Policies publishes regular bulletins such as:
- Price Indicator for a select basket of foodstuff and consumer non-durable goods.(Monthly & periodical bulletin)
- Infoprice, a monthly report that shows the list of the cheapest foodstuff and consumer non-durable goods in each supermarket.
- Monthly report indicating the cheapest supermarkets in Beirut & Mount Lebanon, taking into consideration common goods.
The Technical Center for Pricing Policies also publishes different reports relating to price fluctuations for imported and locally produced products, market share, profit margin and the like.
- (01/02/2021) Executive Summary - Economic Plan
- (02/12/2020) Statement issued by the minister of economy and trade
- (17/12/2019) There are 74 tickets of seizure against trade establishments for breaching the applicable laws and regulations.
- (21/11/2019) Clarification from the Ministry of Economy and Trade regarding Lebanon's participation in Dubai exhibition 2020