Center For Pricing Policies
The Technical Center for Pricing Policies
Among the objectives of the Technical Center is providing proposals that contribute to the development of a general pricing policy. The Center is also responsible for controlling and monitoring price fluctuations, analyzing the market and conducting statistical studies thereof.
The Technical Center for Pricing Policies publishes regular bulletins such as:
- Price Indicator for a select basket of foodstuff and consumer non-durable goods.(Monthly & periodical bulletin)
- Infoprice, a monthly report that shows the list of the cheapest foodstuff and consumer non-durable goods in each supermarket.
- Monthly report indicating the cheapest supermarkets in Beirut & Mount Lebanon, taking into consideration common goods.
The Technical Center for Pricing Policies also publishes different reports relating to price fluctuations for imported and locally produced products, market share, profit margin and the like.
- (19/02/2018) Seminar on the Consumer Protection Law: Between the rights and duties of the professional on March 5 , 2018
- (05/02/2018) Issuing a list of names of new volunteers for the Consumer Protection Directorate for the year 2018
- (30/01/2018) The Ministry of Economy and Trade issues the following statement to control the tariff of private generators
- (04/01/2018) Statement Issued Regarding prices