What's in Lebanon for SMEs (HTML)اقرأ باللغة العربية
What's in Lebanon for SMEs
An enabling setup is critical to enhance the growth and sustainability of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs).
In addition to a sound macroeconomic environment and business friendly laws and regulations, a number of enablers such as financing, business development services and trade related facilities are necessary to help a firm become and remain competitive.
This booklet includes a list of the available support institutions and services that startups and SMEs can benefit from throughout their life cycle.
Moreover, this booklet aims to promote awareness on the existing institutions and services and to foster collaboration and synergies amongst them.
Follow the links below for details on various support options available to SMEs and startups in lebanon:
- Research and innovation
- Non-governmental institutions
- Market access and export
- Business development, training and mentoring services
For correction or inclusion of additional information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The content herein is provided for informational purposes only without any warranties with respect to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The Ministry of Economy and Trade expressly disclaims all liability for any actions taken or refrained from being taken in response to the information contained herein. Modification or reproduction of this content is allowed for non-commercial and non-distribution purposes, and provided proper credit is made. All product names, logos, and brands are the property of their respective owners. All company, product and service names used herein are for identification purposes only. Use of these names, logos, and brands does not imply endorsement.
Copyright © 2018, Ministry of Economy and Trade. All Rights Reserved.
- (03/08/2018) Clarifying statement in response to what was widely reported in terms of the human health risk caused by the nuts
- (17/07/2018) Project related to the workflow system automation files administration and paper documents archiving at the General Directorate of the Ministry of Economy
- (29/06/2018) Memorandum regarding Property transfer procedures
- (07/06/2018) Raed Khoury issued an amendment of Decision n°1/135/E.T to install electromechanical induction meters