Do you need a small loan for your young new business?
Do you have an idea and you want the extra push to kick start?
Microcredit Institutions in Lebanon provides micro and small loans to start-up, employees and micro-entrepreneurs. These institutions aim at improving the social, cultural, and economical and health livelihood of rural Lebanese providing in addition to the financing, various types of assistance programs and development services.
Here are some factors:
- Loans amount start from $1000US to $15,000US and could reach a maxi-mum of $50,000US
- Some institutions require collaterals, feasibility studies and experience in the field of work
- Loan utilization could take the form of a working capital, fixed asset and/or property investments and are restrained for commodities, securities, speculation, personal use and private cars
- (04/03/2022) Minister of Economy and Trade held several meetings in order to strengthen the food security
- (07/01/2022) The Consumer Protection Directorate pursued its inspections patrols in the markets
- (29/12/2021) Director General of Economy and Trade made inspection patrols to supermarkets, bakeries and fuel stations
- (28/12/2021) the inspectors of the Consumer Protection Directorate at the Ministry of Economy and Trade undertook inspection patrols